- How do I add a banner to my account?
- How can I convert credits to banner impressions?
- How many banners can I have on my account?
How do I add a banner to my account?
Webmasterquest.com does not host member banners due to the bandwidth costs involved.
You must have a website/host to post your banner to, or select an affiliate program that host their own banners.
To add a new banner to your account:
1) Click on "My Banners"
2) Add new banner
3) Add the graphic url where the banner is hosted
4) Add the url that you want to send traffic to
5) When saving, make sure the banner loads up in
the field properly (can you see it?)
6) Click on your banner to make sure it links to
the right URL that you want to send traffic to
How can I convert credits to banner impressions?
After creating a banner on your account, you can convert credits to banner impressions by clicking on "My Banners" and converting available un-used credits to banner impressions.
Depending on the ratio at that moment (example 5:1) means 1 credit will convert to 5 banner impressions.
You can also see the current ratio when surfing for credits in the surfbar on the right side where it will say something like
1 credit = 6 imps!
The conversion will changed depending on the number of banners in rotation, so make sure to stock up when the ratio is highest!
How many banners can I have on my account?
Members can add multiple banners to their account, each with full clickthrough percentage reporting to see how each banner is performing.